Nuffnang ads

Chitika Leaderboard

Saturday, March 03, 2012

BioShock Infinite Release Date!

BioShock fans rejoice! 2K Games has recently announced the release date for BioShock Infinite. It is set to be released on 16th October in the U.S. for the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, and 19th October for the international release. BioShock Infinite is one of the most anticipated titles of 2012, and it will be set in an alternate steam-punk universe in 1912, USA.

This title is quite a different feel from the previous BioShock titles which are set in the underwater metropolic, Rapture. With the floating sky-cities, I am sure that BioShock Infinite will be a promising title. I look forward to playing this game on the PC when it is released. 

Image source: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/12/bioshock-infinite-preview/

17 comments:

  1. Hope it can live up to the other games. Not tried them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get more into these games

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am... interested. Assassin's Creed 3 looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely something to look forward to. Hopefully I have my new gaming pc by then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!! great blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. there were some talks about BIOSHOCK film as well a year or two ago ;)

    ReplyDelete