Nuffnang ads

Chitika Leaderboard

Friday, March 16, 2012

Star Wars: The Old Republic Free-To-Play Weekend!


Have you been wanting to try out Star Wars: The Old Republic, but didn't want to risk paying for a game you wouldn't like? Now here's your chance to try out SWTOR over the weekends. The Free-To-Play weekends starts from 15th March, 12:01 A.M. CT and will last till 19th March, 2:00 A.M. CT. As a free trial, of course there will be certain annoying restrictions:
  1. Characters are restricted up to level 15
  2. Players are restricted to certain zones
  3. Will not have access to various chat channels
  4. Unable to send or reply to mail
  5. Not allowed to trade with other players
  6. Restricted skill levels
Sure there are a lot of restrictions, but you don't have to pay a penny to get a taste of the game, and if you do enjoy SWTOR, then you can buy the game. At any point in the future if you decide to purchase SWTOR, your trial character will be saved and you continue playing your character without any restrictions. I will definitely be giving SWTOR a go, just to see what all the hype is about.

You can sign up for the Free-To-Play weekend here: http://www.swtor.com/weekendpass 

Image source: http://my.mmosite.com/c474ec58b84b30d1637236df32241f59/blog/item/ecd063b9e452c9fc53cf86fff7da9604.html

15 comments:

  1. i sense a disturbance in the force

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, wish I had some time this weekend -.-
    I bet that there won't be such an opportunity in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, I have to take advantage of this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the restrictions are pretty fair. I'd give it a shot, but I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with the subscription payments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this coming, everyone's moving to either FTP or FTP trials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My connection is slow to download, so I can't try it out :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a pretty good offer, I'll maybe try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool offer...if i wasn't so into skyrim i'd give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  9. I <3 this game, too bad I don't have the money right now to renew :/.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I get the time I will, thanks for that mate....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the
    other person's web site link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

    my blog post ... make money binary options

    ReplyDelete