Nuffnang ads

Chitika Leaderboard

Monday, February 20, 2012

2QWOP

If you thought playing QWOP by yourself wasn't entertaining enough, you now get the chance to play it with your friends with a two-player split-screen multiplayer mode. The top player uses QWER to move whereas the bottom player uses UIOP. This probably won't work very well with keyboards without anti-ghosting, since you do have 8 buttons to press.

If you don't have a friend to play 2QWOP with, you can always attempt to play both screens by yourself! That's something worth bragging.


Image source: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/720897/2qwop-multiplayer-qwop-is-now-available/

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha thank you so much for sharing this. My friend and I have both tried and failed miserably at QWOP and now have a new mode to try for the lolz. Thanks again, I was not aware of this new feature. Following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Now I can hopelessly attempt to get past 10m with my friends! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate this game so fu***** much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't even play it by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great -7.2 meters...that game is hard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go break the record for highest negative score.

      Delete